Saturday 19 May 2012

Now you do what they told ya

outfit 5.1 outfit 5.2 outfit 5.3 outfit 5.4 outfit 5.5 outfit 5.6

Dress:- H&M
Levi Jacket:- Vintage
Necklace:- ASOS
Ring:- Dorothy Perkins
Above knuckle rings:- Dixi
Creepers:- Ebay

Hey my lovelies! Too much dip-dye going on here today maybe? Probably didn't think this outfit through very well haha! I'm wearing my new dress from H&M which took nearly 5 weeks to arrive, it was out of stock EVERYWHERE and I just wanted it sooo bad! I do wish I had got the size 8 as I didn't realise how maa-hoosiveee it would be, I have never been able to understand H&M's sizings!

Also wanted to show you all my new (temporary) purple dip-dye hair, It has been washed since so the colour was a lot bright yesterday, I think it came out pretty well for a first attempt and I only managed to turn a little bit of my bathroom purple (fortunatly my dad hasn't discovered this yet). At first I was a bit like ohhhh jesus! what have I done to my hair but its really starting to grow on me. It is supposed to last between 3 to 30 washes which is a tad random but I'll see how I go, I'm already thinking about buying different colours! I used Fudge Paintbox semi permenant dye if anyone is interested.

Sorry about the weird lighting and strange hair, it really wouldn't do what I wanted it to do aghhh!

24 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely outfit and I LOVE your hair! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you are so cute. yes in my opinion with dip dyed hair you sometimes have to be careful when wearing dip dyed clothing! but i love your hair, looks lovely on you doll.

    xx rae

    pop by if you have a moment, and follow back if you like it!

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair it really suits you! And I am in love with dip dye and this dress is gorgeous definetly worth the wait!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look, the hair really suits you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is amazing! Well worth the 5 week wait I'd say! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arrr this dress is super pretty!
    Love the hair too.. And making a mess in the bathroom is what us ladies are meant to do anyway! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit!
    and cool hair :)

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving your hair. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a lush outfit! defo following girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dip-dye looks amazing and goes really well with the dress :)

    xx

    fashion-nerdette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg your hair is uterly amazing and that dress is Beautts too you're such s babe love every outfit you do Haha. And now I sound like a creepy stalket ;-)

    Sarah
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this dress! It is the perfect color.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is really nice and your hair looks fab, can't get enough of dip dye, I need to re do mine badly!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow your dress is so cool! Love the whole outfit. That necklace rocks. X

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your hair, soooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all the dip dyes in this post. I would love to do something like that to my hair just for fun.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  18. love it! you look so cute!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh I love your dress it's lovely! Your hair is so pretty aswell :) xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. That dress is gorgeous on you and your hair, love it!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. They make my day! If you have any questions email me at xrhiannonvic@aol.com or twitter @rhiannonvic xoxo